Bulls.

3rd one served today ha! Slow going! Had the 1st autumn calver come bulling yday, but she is only calved the bare 30days, will leave her till next time.

started ai'ing 2 weeks ago have 25 cows served , have bull in with 10 heifers this last 10 days, using pbm, abo ksk(sexed) and kbs on any br/fr stock to increase milk . Anyone else started yet and hows it going. All heats are natural heats didnt estrumate at all, they are having very strong heats

Havent started yet, but just off the phone buying the first sires for March

Started 16 days, 25 cows and 21 heifers either ai'd or implanted with embryos.

what are you going to use?

Ah now that'd be telling ;) Not holsteins either of them so mightn't be of interest anyway
The two I ordered are in short supply (why I have them ordered so early)
I'l do up a full list of the bulls I'm using this year when I have them all sorted in terms of number of cows I'l breed them to.

Where's Larry David when you wanted to lose a row on breeding?

Posted from the Ham Bone using Crapatalk 2

Very restrained, it took almost 6 hours for the reply I was itching to make.
Give the people what they want I say...

:lol::thumbup:

a fine animal then:D
Aye...when she's hung up :thumbup:

Besides she'll not be as pretty as
2538941976_A.jpg

bought 2 mox bull calves for kids from santa, one of them will not drink at all, other will suck a teat. I had to buy glucose , stomach tubed him with life aid to make him hungry, hes still the same . any ideas. My dad is 70 years of age and said he has never seen a calf like it. Are all mo like that, give me a fr any day

bought 2 mox bull calves for kids from santa, one of them will not drink at all, other will suck a teat. I had to buy glucose , stomach tubed him with life aid to make him hungry, hes still the same . any ideas. My dad is 70 years of age and said he has never seen a calf like it. Are all mo like that, give me a fr any day

We had that problem with simmentals,guess its a beef thing.........!

any ideas? have him a week today, he is 4 weeks old, eating calf crunch no bother

Lad that used to milk for us would have fed calves like that under a quiet bullock, tricking them into thinking they were sucking a cow.

Definitely never got that with my daughters off MontX. Only problem was keeping out of their way to the drinkers!
Isnt not sucking a sign of selenium deficiency in the mother during pregnancy

Definitely never got that with my daughters off MontX. Only problem was keeping out of their way to the drinkers!
Isnt not sucking a sign of selenium deficiency in the mother during pregnancy

is there any injection i can give him to make him suck, patience is wearing a bit thin at this stage, what age would he be ok with out milk?

Back