case cvx's

No flashes he says, just the draft.
The load cells on the lower links also do the suspension for the hydraulics, so if carrying something heavy on the back at speed (over 8km/hr) is the hydraulics taking out the bounce?? the hydraulics need to be raised using the lift button on the joystick to activate the suspension! No bounce might indicate the cells not working.

Right been doing a few jobs on my cvx and since I got my workshop manuals from ebay (thanks @Win for the heads up) been so much easier and cheaper. I also paid 40 euro for a pdf parts book. Which is great for searching part numbers on the web.
So a few tips for the rest of you. My tractor is suffering from low fuel pressure eem fault 122 plus air in fuel 123 sometimes. I replaced fuel sender (fuel gauge) and all fuel pipes but no better. New fuel filters as well. So am thinking maybe the low pressure pump is worn. From case these are over 300. They are on eBay the the north for 60 stg cause they fit new Holland TM etc.
My cab suspension is not brilliant so took off the dampener and it's buggered. It's over 400 each but they were on eBay for 90 euro for a pair from Germany.
Not sure how to check the shock with the spring took it off and it seems fine but don't know how to check it. It's a bit dearer at 160 each.
Also found how to reset the service due warning. Turn the key to on position. Then hold down the 2 arrow buttons on the left of dash for 3 seconds then scroll down through the options.
Also my aux4 fault code 11 seems to be a loose connection on top of spool block. Hoping that is all it was.

Hey again guys! I havent been able to get my tractor home yet, because of the weather, snowy and colder than -15 degrees celsius every day and the tractor doesnt have engine heater so just waiting for some warmer weather and some dryer roads, its a 200km road home from seller.. Okay, now to the things i have been wondering on, the power; i want the tvt135 to do about 170-180hp, witch is the best way? A tuning box from Steinbauer? They claim it will give 170hp after tuning, is that without the 20hp boost? or will the "boost" always be "on" after the tuning box is fitted? the box is about 1000euro, and ive been offered a remapping of ECU for 1200euro witch will give it 30-40hp more they claim. have someone tested either Box or remapping?

And for the speed, the seller have the tractor on a full service now before selling and he is going to ask his local NH service man to make it go 50km/h instead of 40, his service man has gotten a new computer and was willing to try if he could make it 50, if not it is up to me to get it fixed.. Has someone of you done it, if so, how?

I will upload a picture of backend, theres only 3 spools i can use because of one is used for front links, is there a easy way of making all four usable at the back?

Info about the tractor once again, TVT135, a late 05 model. suspended front axle/cab. running on 38 wheels.

Attachments

• tvt135 backend.jpg
    tvt135 backend.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 41
Hey again guys! I havent been able to get my tractor home yet, because of the weather, snowy and colder than -15 degrees celsius every day and the tractor doesnt have engine heater so just waiting for some warmer weather and some dryer roads, its a 200km road home from seller.. Okay, now to the things i have been wondering on, the power; i want the tvt135 to do about 170-180hp, witch is the best way? A tuning box from Steinbauer? They claim it will give 170hp after tuning, is that without the 20hp boost? or will the "boost" always be "on" after the tuning box is fitted? the box is about 1000euro, and ive been offered a remapping of ECU for 1200euro witch will give it 30-40hp more they claim. have someone tested either Box or remapping?

And for the speed, the seller have the tractor on a full service now before selling and he is going to ask his local NH service man to make it go 50km/h instead of 40, his service man has gotten a new computer and was willing to try if he could make it 50, if not it is up to me to get it fixed.. Has someone of you done it, if so, how?

I will upload a picture of backend, theres only 3 spools i can use because of one is used for front links, is there a easy way of making all four usable at the back?

Info about the tractor once again, TVT135, a late 05 model. suspended front axle/cab. running on 38 wheels.
Is there a banjo type union with a blank in between the spool block and connector where pipe plugs in?? That's where factory fit is plumbed, then just a tap to switch links off. It might be better if it was on left spool so you have float position on links. As for power, chip is the safest imo, just heard of re-maps going wrong that's all. All the electronics are 'talking to each other' so if re-map goes wrong it gets everywhere, different to on a lorry/truck for instance.

Yes theres a banjo type union there, but theres no connector for the hydraulic hoses on that spool, can i swap the banjo for another and just put new connectors on? The tap is already there. I can post more pics when i get the tractor.. Okay, I think im going for the chip, less money and less worries..

Yes theres a banjo type union there, but theres no connector for the hydraulic hoses on that spool, can i swap the banjo for another and just put new connectors on? The tap is already there. I can post more pics when i get the tractor.. Okay, I think im going for the chip, less money and less worries..
Yeah you can swap them round and put connectors on.

They look a lot nicer in red and white imv

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/cvt-170/18296323

YzQ4M2E2ZTFjMTAyOGFmMjk2OTQzZTY5NGFkMjk4MmPfgKXl4oql1EuktsIbe3_saHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b185NzM0ODA4OXx8fDYwMHg2MDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

Was going to get my tvt tomorrow, but now the seller called and said it might be I must wait some days yet because the service man havent got the front suspension calibrated yet, he has been trying all day and evening and will be continuing in the morning.. how hard can the calibrating be? Must you have a computer or can it be done from the cab? Thankful for answers, cannot wait anymore days now, want to get the tractor home!:lol:

Was going to get my tvt tomorrow, but now the seller called and said it might be I must wait some days yet because the service man havent got the front suspension calibrated yet, he has been trying all day and evening and will be continuing in the morning.. how hard can the calibrating be? Must you have a computer or can it be done from the cab? Thankful for answers, cannot wait anymore days now, want to get the tractor home!:lol:
You don't calibrate the suspension with a laptop, its done with the rocker switches on the dash!!!!!!!!!

He'll be a long long long time doing it with a laptop, its not part of the tractor electronics, kind of a separate unit sort of thing.

Maybe thats the way:lol: Talked to him this evening, he had read in the manual how to do it and was going to talk to the service man tomorrow and get it fixed.. I'm thinking that the service man is just playing the seller and saying it's a lot more complicated job than it is.. The service man had been very sure that it's a job for a computer.. if he doesnt get it fixed tomorrow i shall get the price down and buy it as it is, and fix it before i drive home.. :clap:

The tractor is now fixed and i am on oy way to get it, he had ordered some box for 1k from denmark to get the front axle going, it was some problem with the automatic hight adjustment on it.. i dont care, i'm not paying sny more than the original price so thats good:Thumbp2:
Don't forget we expect pics!!!!!!!!:Thumbp2:

Are the speakers broken in it as you wanted to know the size??

Back