Lidl / Aldi Offers

Thanks @thefarminglad .

Does this kit have an extension to get into awkward corners for blowing stuff down including radiators?
https://www.lidl.ie/en/special-offers.htm?articleId=16392

Hard to get more details online.
Think you'd be better getting a dedicated air blower gun for radiators, but they're expensive for what they are, I have a two foot long gun for cleaning around the combine and I think it was around €30 in Denbys, ideal for radiators and hard to reach areas though. Wouldn't go too close to a rad though because at 10 bar pressure it'll put a hole in it! I'd usually have the engine running while blowing from the front so the fan will help suck any loose dirt out and away from the engine.

Think you'd be better getting a dedicated air blower gun for radiators, but they're expensive for what they are, I have a two foot long gun for cleaning around the combine and I think it was around €30 in Denbys, ideal for radiators and hard to reach areas though. Wouldn't go too close to a rad though because at 10 bar pressure it'll put a hole in it! I'd usually have the engine running while blowing from the front so the fan will help suck any loose dirt out and away from the engine.

We made 2 in d states 1 time with a brake pipe 1 was short for getting in around radiators was hard to keep them straight though. D other 1 we pinhed d end off and drilled 3 small holes for going between a radiator and intercooler or oil cooler it worked a treat it was about 4 foot long

We made 2 in d states 1 time with a brake pipe 1 was short for getting in around radiators was hard to keep them straight though. D other 1 we pinhed d end off and drilled 3 small holes for going between a radiator and intercooler or oil cooler it worked a treat it was about 4 foot long
Done the same here, bit of small bore copper pipe, flattened the end to make a jet and an olive and brass fitting onto an airline male connector, kink the hose to stop airflow.

I had one made from copper brake pipe with a bend on the end and a trigger on the other end and when you'd pull the trigger at 10 bar the pipe would recoil from the pressure and it'd bend. Have the 30 inch one now and a 10 inch one also for air filters etc. The long one you'd need both hands to steady or it'd flick around like a snake.

I made 1 here
3/4copper pipe and a 90 degree bend cut down and squeezed up a bit:Thumbp2:

I did, still in the box, no use for it atm so it will sit there, hard to pass it by at the money.
Thats the way Lidl and Aldi price these things.
I did pass it by after thinking about it, as I felt it may never emerge from the box!

Got it, cut through 6mm steel at half power no problem. Will be interesting to see will it cut through painted steel once it starts burning, that's what I'd be using it for most.
Paint oil rust dirt they don't take any notice of a handy tool to have but you wouldn't use it that awful amount.

Got tempted by the Lidl cordless circular saw at £99.99 the other day. But several people said that Parkside power tools are not as good as Workzone tools from Aldi.
Any thoughts or experience?

I used a Makita DSS610 cordless circular saw for a few cuts. Fell deeply in lust - but around £200 for saw, 3Ah battery and charger. Plus box at an extra £40. Extra battery is £50.
Anyone here got one- are they worth that premium price for occasional domestic work?

I used a Makita DSS610 cordless circular saw for a few cuts. Fell deeply in lust - but around £200 for saw, 3Ah battery and charger. Plus box at an extra £40. Extra battery is £50.
Anyone here got one- are they worth that premium price for occasional domestic work?

No experience of the makita saw but I have a ryobi one+, well actually have 2 but that's a long story, Mine is uaually used for ripping plywood or osb since I got it the corded one has never been plugged in, it would be different if you were using it all day though, my batteries are mainly 4Ah and last well.

Got tempted by the Lidl cordless circular saw at £99.99 the other day. But several people said that Parkside power tools are not as good as Workzone tools from Aldi.
Any thoughts or experience?
any parkside power tool i bought wasn,t good anyway and i only did handy jobs with them

Back