Ford/New Holland

wouldnt mind a dual power. just classics, no thanks. need a 3 powerlifters legs to push in the clutch on a classic
Is it a mechanical clutch on them? Never drove a classic.
DP or an equivalent is the minimum you would want in a reasonably modern tractor though I think.

Is it a mechanical clutch on them? Never drove a classic.
DP or an equivalent is the minimum you would want in a reasonably modern tractor though I think.
There is the cunting things. Friend of ours has a tm120 classic. Dad was asked one time to fix something. Was 8 or 9 at the time but he asked me to start the tractor. Went to push in the clutch and I couldn't budge it, put my 2 feet on it and I had to stand to get it to budge slightly. Tbf though the one thing about the classics is once you get on a slope, would hardly even need to change gear

There is the cunting things. Friend of ours has a tm120 classic. Dad was asked one time to fix something. Was 8 or 9 at the time but he asked me to start the tractor. Went to push in the clutch and I couldn't budge it, put my 2 feet on it and I had to stand to get it to budge slightly. Tbf though the one thing about the classics is once you get on a slope, would hardly even need to change gear
It might have softened out a bit since then😄

wouldnt mind a dual power. just classics, no thanks. need a 3 powerlifters legs to push in the clutch on a classic
I had a classic, never found the clutch heavy in it, fixed flow from the spools, would the dual command be the same or ccls, possibly no cab suspension either.

I had a classic, never found the clutch heavy in it, fixed flow from the spools, would the dual command be the same or ccls, possibly no cab suspension either.
no cab sus due to the gear linkages, according to my manual, dual commands had the ccls option alright

No cab sus anyway. Mechanical linkage on them like classic. Or sl in 40 series

I've driven a few in my time and put a lot of hours on one. Clutch was heavy enough I thought and the f/r shuttle was rough but by god they are a fair yoke to pull. 5 gears in her so you could do a bit of real driving, taking a run at hills, pick your gear coasting at a junction etc. Great simple tractor.

Bouncy though

there,s a very clean tm 140 on the BNM auction next week 2800 hrs or so and it was obviously driven by a lad that cared for the tractor , it,ll make crazy money i,m sure but its very clean judging by the photoes

there,s a very clean tm 140 on the BNM auction next week 2800 hrs or so and it was obviously driven by a lad that cared for the tractor , it,ll make crazy money i,m sure but its very clean judging by the photoes
No Irony in the timing of that auction. A lot of those tractors will make way too much money.

And she sold.only heading about 10 mile away.some lad though she worth it but wider tyres definately needed around clòone
Ad is gone,what was the hours and price?
We're the tm classic a dressed up fiat f140? someone mentioned 5 gears,I thought they had 4,looked at one once and the gear layout was similar to an f series

Ad is gone,what was the hours and price?
We're the tm classic a dressed up fiat f140? someone mentioned 5 gears,I thought they had 4,looked at one once and the gear layout was similar to an f series
Around 2800 hours big a new loader was 52 euro plus vat.64 all in.was a few posts about it here in August time

Reactions: jpt
Looking for a wiring diagram / loom for an 03 by tl90

relations tl90 got a bit warm under the hood.wiring is gone all round the engine and down to the gearbox.relays solenoids all gone.
Cab interior and back end are safe.
He asked me if anyone has a diagram etc of the wiring for the front end or have an idea of where he might get it.he is handy at that type of work and will do it himself if he has a diagram etc

Thanks

Looking for a wiring diagram / loom for an 03 by tl90

relations tl90 got a bit warm under the hood.wiring is gone all round the engine and down to the gearbox.relays solenoids all gone.
Cab interior and back end are safe.
He asked me if anyone has a diagram etc of the wiring for the front end or have an idea of where he might get it.he is handy at that type of work and will do it himself if he has a diagram etc

Thanks
I wonder would Brewster's in lanesboro have it? www.tractorelectrics.ie

Have a friend looking for new headlamps for a 40 series as the old ones are shook
I suppose there are three options , replace with the same again, replace with same but with Led bulbs or replace with Led Lamp from the likes of UTV
Anyone have any advice?

Back