120-140hp tractor with loader

I drove a neighbours T6 145 last week unloading bales. Quicker loader and fully electronic controls. I don't know if it's NH own joystick just plumbed to the quicke but the joystick is tiny. Only barely an inch long if even. Took a bit of getting used to but between that and the tractor itself it was a dote to off load the bales. Quiet comfy cab and I must say quiet possibly the best clutch I've operated. No stupid delay when you lift you foot and probably drives as near to a manual clutch as I've seen with these hyd clutch pack ones. I'd be fairly red now when it comes to brand as most of you know but I most certainly wouldn't be upset if I had that T6 here.
Is that the small quicke joystick that you just use your thumb on? The new Holland one is probably 2-3” long as far as I know? It’s built into the armrest on a little pod similar shape to the lift arm slider with 2/3 buttons on top. Like this; D787F099-12CB-429C-BF72-7C19478FF8D4.jpeg
Or could be this? E2FB53D9-B139-4B3F-94C6-F250381B5C0E.jpeg

Is that the small quicke joystick that you just use your thumb on? The new Holland one is probably 2-3” long as far as I know? It’s built into the armrest on a little pod similar shape to the lift arm slider with 2/3 buttons on top. Like this; View attachment 97472
Or could be this? View attachment 97473
It's neither of the ones above. It must be quicke's own one. There's a little digital display and 4 buttons below it as well.

It's neither of the ones above. It must be quicke's own one. There's a little digital display and 4 buttons below it as well.
Have it on the Quicke here. Some people like it, some people don't, takes a bit of getting used to. I think it's a nice system myself, the only other option with Quicke is a cable controlled joystick which is a bit cumbersome in a modern cab I think.

Have it on the Quicke here. Some people like it, some people don't, takes a bit of getting used to. I think it's a nice system myself, the only other option with Quicke is a cable controlled joystick which is a bit cumbersome in a modern cab I think.
Looks like they’ve a newer version now which looks more comfortable to me but I’ve never used the other one so can’t really comment!162070F1-2AFE-4963-A9DD-F197BF590C44.png

Neighbour here has new holland with a mailleux electric joystick in it . It`s on a bloody hair trigger the thing . Way too sensitive i think . Especially the tilt crowd action . Can they altered . Have the massey electric joystick on one tractor in work it`s taken me a year to get to like it .

I drove a neighbours T6 145 last week unloading bales. Quicker loader and fully electronic controls. I don't know if it's NH own joystick just plumbed to the quicke but the joystick is tiny. Only barely an inch long if even. Took a bit of getting used to but between that and the tractor itself it was a dote to off load the bales. Quiet comfy cab and I must say quiet possibly the best clutch I've operated. No stupid delay when you lift you foot and probably drives as near to a manual clutch as I've seen with these hyd clutch pack ones. I'd be fairly red now when it comes to brand as most of you know but I most certainly wouldn't be upset if I had that T6 here.

Wouldn't it be a grand mate for the 3600 and Dexta, a return to your true colours!

For reference, the attached is the new ‘Advanced Joystick’ that is integrated into the armrest for Dynamic command transimissions,

Buttons on the left that are visible are funtion/3rd service/programmable.

Gear change and neutral buttons are on the back of the joystick so you change them with an index finger.

Attachments

• 31EEE513-5C2D-4068-BABD-DB59E04A140B.jpeg
    31EEE513-5C2D-4068-BABD-DB59E04A140B.jpeg
    268.4 KB · Views: 58
Is it possible with the quicke type joystick to wire in buttons to change gears or is it only possible with the proper new Holland ones?
I’m afraid you’d have to talk to Farmhand on that. As the only accepted solution from a CNH point of view is the factory fitted option. Homologation and Safety Approval in today’s day and age makes things potentially risky.

However, you can order a NH tractor with the factory fitted midmount valves and joystick and have your dealer pipe any loader you like into them. Fairest compromise i think.

I’m afraid you’d have to talk to Farmhand on that. As the only accepted solution from a CNH point of view is the factory fitted option. Homologation and Safety Approval in today’s day and age makes things potentially risky.

However, you can order a NH tractor with the factory fitted midmount valves and joystick and have your dealer pipe any loader you like into them. Fairest compromise i think.
I kinda suspected that to be the case alright! Won’t be something I’ll be worrying about anyway, doubt a new one will be bought here again anyways! Was just curious really, personally I do think the factory integrated joystick just fits in that bit better really particularly with the newer armrest controls etc

We are looking for a second hand tractor 120-140hp with a loader.
Current tractor is 80hp and will be kept on. Our current tractor is too light for some of our jobs: carting Fusion bales around, low loader and mole ploughing.
We have been looking at NH6030, NH t6120-60, Case maxxum 110, 120, 125, Valtra N series 113, 123, 143. Years from 2008 to 2018.
Reason for NH, Case and valtra is we asked local independent mechanic for reliable ones that were easy to service and fix.

Any opinions please?

Been touring the country looking at various models, looking for that mystical clean low houred machine that is reasonably priced.

On the Valtras, anyone with N series? Hitec 3 manual transmission better than hitec 5 powershift?
Was looking for the last 12 months for exactly what you are looking for. Look duo and down the country and Europe. Ended up buying in Holland. Bought a 2011 case puma 125. Delighted with it so far and much cheaper too

We bought a 6715s Massey with Quickie loader have to say prob one of best Tractors ever had especially for 4 cylinder serious all rounder. Animal Dyna 4 40k only thing change prob get a dyna 6 50k we put up alot of milage 😀
Ah good stuff, I didn’t realise you were a Cavan man like myself! Sounds like you’re very happy with your new 6715s, hard to beat buying new. Secondhand tractors are getting scarce, I’m currently searching..😂

Ah good stuff, I didn’t realise you were a Cavan man like myself! Sounds like you’re very happy with your new 6715s, hard to beat buying new. Secondhand tractors are getting scarce, I’m currently searching..😂
No bought second hand in Martins was just over 2000 hours good steady tractor on bales and pto power way more than I was expecting after a couple of 05/06 6480s. Yea buying new is always best but if you have patience plenty good secondhand. Neighbour has new 6712s last year lovely machine he says would rather bit more poke. Cavan man surely 😂

Back