1st time beet grower

Is there a date of sealing on the box?

Sorry @Blackwater boy only seen the query now.... That box has a date of sealing of 2019 .. I usually have a box lying around from previous years that just get added to every so often with bits of seed leftover. All this year's boxes were all 2021 its just there all šŸ”„ by now.... I mean gone for recycling šŸ˜.

What are a people doing with fungicide, I used to spray once mid August with Opera and some foliar boron. Options available this year are Escolta ( spelling?) A stron triazole mix like opera, And score which I think is a straight triazole. Any thoughts or opinions timing or chemistry wise?

What are a people doing with fungicide, I used to spray once mid August with Opera and some foliar boron. Options available this year are Escolta ( spelling?) A stron triazole mix like opera, And score which I think is a straight triazole. Any thoughts or opinions timing or chemistry wise?
If you want to go twice you better get something on nowšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Going with escolta and boron now and again in september on anything to be pulled from November onwards

Back