6 Nations 2021

France have been slighted again. I can totally understand Frances frustration why not fuck about you've no chance of winning with that ref. A total hash up of a game

I would have liked to see Wales get the win, but would love to never watch a match reffed as one-sidedly as that again.

France need to beat the Scots by 21 points and get a bonus point. Playing 3 hard games back to back. Scots had it handy this weekend.

TBH if France were in Wales boots they would probably have tried to kill the play the same way, something to look forward to next Friday, it would take a strange game to win by 21 points and not have 4 tries in the make up, If sufficient penalties were being given the focus would be on turning them into max points through tries to secure the championship.

Honestly guys this is going to be a great game and it's on a Friday night to boot. Imagine if you could be in Paris for this one.

I've gotta get over for the 2023 rwc n learn to live off eating in the bush...
I tried to get some on 2 different release days already. Shambles of a website. People were getting to the top of the queue and then got booted out for no reason, back to the bottom of the queue. Queued again, all tickets gone when finally got in. Some waste of time. I'll try again though

I tried to get some on 2 different release days already. Shambles of a website. People were getting to the top of the queue and then got booted out for no reason, back to the bottom of the queue. Queued again, all tickets gone when finally got in. Some waste of time. I'll try again though
I'd just even settle to travel round n be in the same town as some big games. I had one of my best days in Dublin in the pub as the match was going on. 2 n a half years now roughly to brush up on my French n be presentable to the mademoiselles

Back