Berthoud Trailed Sprayer Rebuild

As a word of warning if spraying stomp or nirvana or flight etc run clean water through it when finished, still picking bits out of nozzles since last autums flight on the wb

Wise words, I see this happen every year! Usually the first tank in the spring shows it up.
Used a bit of Generic bravo last year, crappy stuff caused bits in the lines too.

I've one nozzle on the sprayer nd no exaggeration I've cleaned it 20 times nd still gets a block in it.I've flushed the line done everything I'm going to pour boiling water down the pipe next to see can I shift it

spray your booms with old backend oil that way the stomp nirvana will wash straight off.

Ours has been bogged once and thrown on its side once, still it runs well and passed its test with flying colours a few weeks ago.

he'll have to let me take the Berthoud for a field test........:D

Better have the loader on the 6430 and the chains to hand so just in case :D:D

i can hear the neighbours from here.

i see john mack must of bought a new sprayer..........:D

This neighbour nearly fell out my window when I saw it passing yesterday!

Looking good. U put some good work in on that.

The attention to detail is outstanding.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I’ve a berthoud 160 pump here and I’m thinking of sticking it on my sprayer to replace a 6cyl diaphragm pump,will I still be able to use my existing pressure control system?

Also thinking of running it with a hydraulic motor,no reason it shouldn’t work is there?

Back