Bord Na Mona Auction Prices

Was there this afternoon ,just to look at F series tractors they ,which when got started ran sweet , a bloke with a geep with a couple of batteries and jump cables .All were missing parts eg. side panels link arms drop links the hitch or hitch lifting rods lots of ceased linkages to the spools .All were well shod 650 r 38`s dual wheels all round

Was there this afternoon ,just to look at F series tractors they ,which when got started ran sweet , a bloke with a geep with a couple of batteries and jump cables .All were missing parts eg. side panels link arms drop links the hitch or hitch lifting rods lots of ceased linkages to the spools .All were well shod 650 r 38`s dual wheels all round

Were most of those laid up a good while did together reckon? Probably replaced by the hire tractors? :undecided:

Did you buy anything ?

Sorry I thought I posted these off my phone yesterday . My BIL was looking .It was interesting to see lads some only looking at small Fords an other cohort interested in the big Massey`s and then trying to social distance with three other pairs inspecting the Fiats .I didn`t even look in today but what he was offering was almost and more than doubled for the two we picked . I don`t know nash I don`t know if any body would get in and drive them mold, turf mold and mildew in the cabs .

Sorry I thought I posted these off my phone yesterday . My BIL was looking .It was interesting to see lads some only looking at small Fords an other cohort interested in the big Massey`s and then trying to social distance with three other pairs inspecting the Fiats .I didn`t even look in today but what he was offering was almost and more than doubled for the two we picked . I don`t know nash I don`t know if any body would get in and drive them mold, turf mold and mildew in the cabs .

You'd nearly need a full medical suit getting into that F anyway.

Had completely forgotten this was on today, I must make my enquiries about the Ford's tomorrow.

Spoke to a man today who was watching the auction with an eye on the 4610 fords. Cheapest made €3k so he didn’t bother.

More than enough if that was the cheapest although I will say the 4630's looked better in the main.

You'd nearly need a full medical suit getting into that F anyway.

Had completely forgotten this was on today, I must make my enquiries about the Ford's tomorrow.
most of the 4630s that i saw made from 4 to 5,5oo k , the 110 90s made from 10 to 11k , the really good 4610 made 6400, good mf 362 2wd made 8750, all the f series made from 10 up to 14250 , the only value i saw while i was looking was the vans 400 for the ones that were running and a firestone 28l x 26 tyre for 40 euro

most of the 4630s that i saw made from 4 to 5,5oo k , the 110 90s made from 10 to 11k , the really good 4610 made 6400, good mf 362 2wd made 8750, all the f series made from 10 up to 14250 , the only value i saw while i was looking was the vans 400 for the ones that were running and a firestone 28l x 26 tyre for 40 euro

:sweat::sweat: no value there!

Hard to fathom why someone would pay €10k plus fees for a rough, rusty F series with parts and panels missing. :scratchhead:

Seems a poor enough price for the 362. Were there bits missing off it?. You didnt see what the 4wd one made?.

1997 MF 362 4WD = €8,900 (€11,500 with fees and VAT)
1997 MF 365 4WD = €11,000 (€14,200 with fees and VAT) - non runner
1994 MF 362 2WD = €8,750 (€11,300 with fees and VAT) - missing rear window and lift arms

Realistically speaking , those are all crazy prices . God's knows what's wrong with , or missing off any of those tractors. Not a tractor with straight panels or good paint . No warranty . No batterys . Probably starters/alternators robbed be Peter to pay Paul , and replaced by a non functioning one .
They would make a tidy 390T 4wd out of a garage seem sensible @ 18-20 k

What is a clean Fiat New Holland L65 worth with 4500 hours from new worth? Tyres 30%. 1997 reg. Running absolutely perfect, no heavy work done at all. Based on those prices above it might be more valuable than I thought.

Feck, I’d have bought that tyre
Good time to advertise my fiat..
Give it a shot of a yellow spray can and pull a green back tyre off the silage pit and it’ll probably make more money!!!

What is a clean Fiat New Holland L65 worth with 4500 hours from new worth? Tyres 30%. 1997 reg. Running absolutely perfect, no heavy work done at all. Based on those prices above it might be more valuable than I thought.
Somewhere in the 12k mark?

4WD 362 - one of the rear wheels had the thread facing the wrong way. Two of the engine filters had the hours written in permanent marker (same hours) which was much higher than the hours on the dash. Who knows, maybe it had all the good bits from another tractor(s) or is a dud.

Feck, I’d have bought that tyre

Give it a shot of a yellow spray can and pull a green back tyre off the silage pit and it’ll probably make more money!!!
i had to get one of those tyres for the slurry tanker 2 yrs ago 1200 euro :cry::cry: i presume it was okay when it was put up for sale

Back