Bord Na Mona Auction Prices

Theres yokes like them abandoned at the bottom of most dealers yards . Nobody would look at them.
Put them in an auction and everyone goes mad.
This is it. Auction is the only word that matters here. Lads go to it thinking I'll pick it up handy, make up their minds they're going to buy and then the hand starts to twitch involuntarily

What is a clean Fiat New Holland L65 worth with 4500 hours from new worth? Tyres 30%. 1997 reg. Running absolutely perfect, no heavy work done at all. Based on those prices above it might be more valuable than I thought.

2wd or 4wd? I'd say Jay is on the money. A grand little tractor to be fair.

The deeres were hated by a lot of guys I believe.
I used to sell stuff to mountdillon in Longford, and spoke to one or two more senior guys and asked how they found the deeres, is was about 12 months after Templetouhy did he initial deal.
I was told the issue with the deeres were they were sold basic spec 6820/30's to replace Tm150s and they felt they were all down on power in comparison, most of the guys driving them see it as just another job not a case of young lads with farm driving experience or brand laoyalty I think.

I was told the issue with the deeres were they were sold basic spec 6820/30's to replace Tm150s and they felt they were all down on power in comparison, most of the guys driving them see it as just another job not a case of young lads with farm driving experience or brand laoyalty I think.

Very good point - when you are sitting on a seat just going up and down the bog with one one machine on, all day every day for the season it very quickly becomes about the ability of the tractor to do that job and just that job well, whether it be power, comfort, selection of gears etc.

2wd or 4wd? I'd say Jay is on the money. A grand little tractor to be fair.
4wd, lovely little tractor and I am fond of it for sentimental reasons as well, but it doesn't do much work other than spraying, bale wrapping, bit on the log splitter, power washer, etc. Too small for much else really.

A bit of insider trading going on . One of them has a brand new engine with low miles. Not sure what the plan is. He probably had too much free time at work if he was watching the auction.
they were the best value in the auction by far,at 400 euroes each they were worth it for spares

Back