Covid 19

Was offered a drink in Kilkenny one nite. I’d say you’d be in great form the next day. A bottle of blue wicked or WKD in a pint glass. Topped up with Guinness. And let settle. They don’t mix and the blue wicked stays on the bottom and the Guinness on the top. He drank it in one go.

Was offered a drink in Kilkenny one nite. I’d say you’d be in great form the next day. A bottle of blue wicked or WKD in a pint glass. Topped up with Guinness. And let settle. They don’t mix and the blue wicked stays on the bottom and the Guinness on the top. He drank it in one go.
Tinkers wife is the name put on it around here

Many moons ago I went on a double date with a friend of mine who was trying to woo whoever his damsel of the week was at the time. Her friend, who I was paired up with, was certainly nice to look at but soon proved to be a monumental pain in the arse. We were in a pub in Blackrock and I wasn't impressed with the music, or the clientele, or the standard of porter. She told me to lighten up and poured her half bottle of WKD into my pint. Thus ended that particular adventure.

Thats what i would have heard it called , and its 30 years ago since i seen a lad drinking it .

Kilkenny Beer would remind me of it .
About 20 years ago I was introduced to a glass of blood, it was a half pint glass of Coke with a Guinness head. As Billy Connolly said about Kaliber the non alcoholic drink from Guinness, “you can drink as much as you like”. It was surprisingly nice and strong, wouldn’t advise driving though after a feed of it.

Many moons ago I went on a double date with a friend of mine who was trying to woo whoever his damsel of the week was at the time. Her friend, who I was paired up with, was certainly nice to look at but soon proved to be a monumental pain in the arse. We were in a pub in Blackrock and I wasn't impressed with the music, or the clientele, or the standard of porter. She told me to lighten up and poured her half bottle of WKD into my pint. Thus ended that particular adventure.
I suppose turning up at a pub in Blackrock wearing a Deutz cap wouldn't have earned much kudos....

3 of the people in icu over the weekend were pregnant women. Is there any vaccine safe for pregnant women?
You’d be better off try hard not to get it if you’re pregnant I’d imagine, the vaccines can fairly set healthy people back never mind a stressed body

Apparently it's when the family register the death at their local deaths births and marriage office and you have up till 3 months to do so

My aunt lives in Newry. They have been vaccinated . She's mad to come down to visit. My dad doesn't want here to come down until we are all vaccinated. Got a call today her husband was very ill after his vaccination and they reckon he had covid . So no visits for a long time. Delighted she didn't come down

Today, 21st day of April, the HSE announced 15 deaths, of which 13 happened more than 3 weeks ago.
Good to see the pen pushers are doing their job.
That and the number of outbreaks, 252 up to last Saturday, of which 31 were from last October, December, January and February.
It beggars belief that they can't have the stats up to date with all the technology at their disposal or is it a case they are trying to push doom and gloom headlines to keep restrictions in place working on the premise that the headlines will garner attention more than the figures lost in the story.
https://www.rte.ie/news/coronavirus/2021/0421/1211135-coronavirus-ireland/

Is it not that these deaths have only just been reported to the hse today?
I believe this is just standard Civil Service passing the buck, blame the public has been NPETs standard go to defence.
Did these unfortunate people die in HSE hospitals?
Did the HSE not know that these unfortunate people had Covid?
Who reported these deaths to the HSE?

I believe this is just standard Civil Service passing the buck, blame the public has been NPETs standard go to defence.
Did these unfortunate people die in HSE hospitals?
Did the HSE not know that these unfortunate people had Covid?
Who reported these deaths to the HSE?
I think I heard they don't work weekends. The doctors and pen pushers in the hse. Looking for more and more for doing less and less.

It would be a lot better to report the cases and deaths for the previous day or specified timeframe. The manner in which the headlines are worded would lead you to believe an alternate reality.

I know I've posted this before and another thread but if you want data and some decent scientific insight into covid-19, have a listen to this.

Back