Daily weather forecast update

muckymanor

A wintery feeling night out there. Harsh wind and heavy showers.
Some quite cold nights ahead, March will go out like a lion.
It looks like high pressure will build again after mid week and it’ll be harsh and dry for a week or two.
Grass has grown here all winter. We would be glad of a few dry weeks to dry out ground so that we could get slurry out. We won't mind if its harsh. Last nights gfs update is promising enough for the next 2 weeks. Just have to get over this weekend first as there is a lot of rain in the charts up to Tuesday for these parts.

J

John kverneland

Would anyone object to a front window open? Im guilty of it quite a lot.

Bencroy

13.1mm here this morning.miserable morning ya just get used to it.thankfully have parlour cows and calves under the one roof.cows dry and clean. Would give up milking if I had to work in some of those " modern progressive farms " where the minimal worker comforts exist for man or beast @dp ....... Aye that tillage must be horrid easy life dp 😂

FIAT 450

13.1mm here this morning.miserable morning ya just get used to it.thankfully have parlour cows and calves under the one roof.cows dry and clean. Would give up milking if I had to work in some of those " modern progressive farms " where the minimal worker comforts exist for man or beast @dp ....... Aye that tillage must be horrid easy life dp 😂
We didn't get much rain at all now. If I could get a cab for the quad be nice. The snot would be cut out of ya going for the cows this morning. Those parlours with no walls can be a bleak spot to milk in when weather ain't right. The tillage boys are all finished up here now😂😂 their rolling over for the second sleep😂

nashmach

We didn't get much rain at all now. If I could get a cab for the quad be nice. The snot would be cut out of ya going for the cows this morning. Those parlours with no walls can be a bleak spot to milk in when weather ain't right. The tillage boys are all finished up here now😂😂 their rolling over for the second sleep😂

There are plenty of tillage lads with lots to do still.....