Ford/New Holland

dad is thinking about fitting a pto button onto the mudguard for the tm. im wondering, where the wires are for the lights, there's the female end for a plug there. whats that for?
found a repair manual and looks like that plug im on about is for the pto. our tm didnt come with a mudguard switch so to me it look like a plug and play job. answered my own question
Just a question can a Pto switch be fitted on an 8360,8560 .on the mudguard
not too sure. havent come across any 60 series with one fitted after

dad is thinking about fitting a pto button onto the mudguard for the tm. im wondering, where the wires are for the lights, there's the female end for a plug there. whats that for?
I think it needs a dealer calibration for the button on the mudguard to work.
Just a question can a Pto switch be fitted on an 8360,8560 .on the mudguard
I doubt it as the connection in the wiring loom probably doesn't exist. That would be the first thing to check for.

There's a button down at your right hand heel and I think if it's pushed in the lift arms work and pulled out the loader works or at least that's the case on my own one
Finally got sorted bit of grit or dirt in a spool mechanic said it might last an hour or two or might never happen again thanks for yer help lads.

Went changing the radio in the 7810 and wires are hardwired into the radio that's there. Would I have to go soldering the wires onto a set of connectors for the new radio?

Went changing the radio in the 7810 and wires are hardwired into the radio that's there. Would I have to go soldering the wires onto a set of connectors for the new radio?
You should be able to get a matching plug for the new radio in Halfords or online
They sometimes come with new radios
You will have to connect that to the wiring that was going to the old radio.

Reactions: c4l
@Arthur just wondering .. is there a heavier backend on your t6070 than say on an electro command t6070?
Stronger lift like a 6080 but the brakes I think are similar to electro command, 6070 was iirc the only model available in electro, range and power command.

What's people's opinions on a TS100A the hardest job here would be the one pass but would be mostly mowing / tedding and baling work. They seem a nice tidy tractor and would probably suit 90% of what I would have to do.

What's people's opinions on a TS100A the hardest job here would be the one pass but would be mostly mowing / tedding and baling work. They seem a nice tidy tractor and would probably suit 90% of what I would have to do.
I have some memory of it being said that they were a bit dead compared to its 7740 and ts110 predecessors

Reactions: Vry

Asked someone in the know a similar question recently and was told it would work with a one pass but not ideal. With an older one pass, the 115A would be fine.

There is someone on here running a one pass and box drill on a MXU 100 and they had commented it was marginal. Some of the lads from Tipp, may have been @scottie

I have some memory of it being said that they were a bit dead compared to its 7740 and ts110 predecessors

Drove a T6010 (successor to the TSA) and it was far from dead compared to a 7740!

I do think it was a Plus version so that may have had an impact too.

when you get into the TSAs isnt there potential for relatively big differences between the specs? I remember reading an article in Profi about them years back and my head was spinning from the different permutations. so a top spec TSA 100 could be a much more capable beast than the base one?

Back