Landini tractors

@Endah was it only 6cyl Mythos' that you ran?

Be interested to hear how the 9880 compared with any other four cylinders you had?
I suppose you could say we weren't a big fan of 4 cylinder's so I can't compare with many 😆🙈, we started with a sq axle 165 baling, moved upto a 690, 690 went wrapping when the 399 came, mythos 110 replaced the 399 , 399 went wrapping and the 9880 replaced the 399 on the wrapper. Kept the 399 for agitating and loader work, Then the 115 mythos came, then the 6070, the 110 went wrapping then. The 115 and 399 were traded for a t6.140 in 2014 so only 3 4cyl tractors in 30 odd years 😆.

Rare one.

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJkb25lZGVhbC5pZS1waG90b3MiLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJ0b0Zvcm1hdCI6ImpwZWciLCJyZXNpemUiOnsiZml0IjoiaW5zaWRlIiwid2lkdGgiOjYwMCwiaGVpZ2h0Ijo2MDB9fSwia2V5IjoicGhvdG9fMjA0Mzc2NTIzIn0=

35 gallon /135 litre fuel tank I believe and well rated for fuel usage. Proper 4 wheel braking too. A nice stockman's tractor, but I'd like to see mudguards on those front wheels.
I think the 5.085 is not available with 4 wheel braking as an option and has a the smaller 110L diesel tank.
But all the other bigger models in the range have the 4 wheel braking as an option, I wonder how much it is to add?
It is one of things I really miss on the MFs, all 50K tractor should have it.

I think the 5.085 is not available with 4 wheel braking as an option and has a the smaller 110L diesel tank.
But all the other bigger models in the range have the 4 wheel braking as an option, I wonder how much it is to add?
It is one of things I really miss on the MFs, all 50K tractor should have it.
The lad that sent the pics to me said that it was a 5-100 but when I look at them properly now, I see that it's a 5085.
€48k+ Vat is steep enough for that size of a tractor

The lad that sent the pics to me said that it was a 5-100 but when I look at them properly now, I see that it's a 5085.
€48k+ Vat is steep enough for that size of a tractor
They are all gone mad on price.
The 5-085 looks a lovely stockman tractor, no adblue, nice low cab, the big door is a double edged sword, easy access and good visibility, but vulnerable and heavy if hopping in and out all day. The €59,000 inc VAT is probably good value compared to some of the more main brands, but getting very hard to justify on drystock farms.

They are all gone mad on price.
The 5-085 looks a lovely stockman tractor, no adblue, nice low cab, the big door is a double edged sword, easy access and good visibility, but vulnerable and heavy if hopping in and out all day. The €59,000 inc VAT is probably good value compared to some of the more main brands, but getting very hard to justify on drystock farms.

There is something telling me that the 100hp version of the previous range was a bit less than that.

The only real difference is the engine, cab etc is the same. I dont think they got rid of that horrid white interior either!!

What are peoples opinion on a Landini Vision 105?
What would a fair price be for a 2008,

I would think that is close enough to its money to be honest but would want warranty with it. Ie probably dealer price but not for a private sale.

I wouldn't be the biggest fan of the gearbox in that one but that's me being me. @massey 6480 family have one similar and get on very well with it.

Cant comment on price but cant fault the vision 105 that`s here at home . Given little to no trouble and has a lot asked of it for a handy sized tractor . That is a very original example in the link that`s been very well minded going by it`s apperance anyway .

Local contractor has 2 of them with at least 3 times the hours on that 1 each. Bar a few clutches he hardly makes a bale or spreads a tank of slurry without them even with a legend and a landpower in his fleet. Swears by the power shuttle and has advised many a time to get 1. Lovely neat machines in yards and tight sheds.

Would say on the price most likely a man taking advantage of the current market by just a small bit. It is what it is. A good calibration would be to look at Brogans in Strokestown or O’Briens in Bohola. Always have a few knocking round the yard.

That tractors local to me I know who had it before I wouldn’t buy it. Wouldn’t have been serviced or minded would have done feck all work only tipping about. I know water got into the back end and was driven around for a long time had to get clutch packs and that repaired on it.

what are these older landini like, dont know of any up here and landini arent that well covered. Any real issues or are they like older zetors where not everything is where you would expect it.
A next door neighbour has one this year's depends what you want it for as a rare classic it's something nice and different. But it's a slow old dog awkward gearbox not a tractor to buy if your looking to work it not much more money will get you alot more usable tractor youd buy a legend for not much more.

what are these older landini like, dont know of any up here and landini arent that well covered. Any real issues or are they like older zetors where not everything is where you would expect it.

Big old sow of a yoke really. They have the classic tractor appeal but for a small bit more a similar powered Legend would be for with 40km/hr box and nicer cab. And a way more refined tractor.

anyone know what the story with these old silver edition landinis or who was selling them? My uncle used to have an 8880 one the same, had to paint it blue to hide the rust, think it ended up in Offaly last I heard I'll try get an old picture of it off the cameraMzRkOTZjNzEzYWNjZTJjYWEyOGQxZjdmY2RmMTNhZDiKw64QtahT-acns-SbP3GFaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbW...jpg

Back