Massey Ferguson

Monaghan tractor .was at silage ect .according to the datatronic screen it was pulling a sumo and a valderstad carrier too

Best of luck with it, a good tractor with a great engine, we had Valtras here in the past, might have them again too.
Not much vaderstad stuff around Monaghan,
would I be right in thinking it came from a tillage county originally.

Best of luck with it, a good tractor with a great engine, we had Valtras here in the past, might have them again too.
Not much vaderstad stuff around Monaghan,
would I be right in thinking it came from a tillage county originally.
There is a big contractor around Castleblaney, does a good bit of lime spreading and tillage work in louth, meath & Dublin, possibly has a vaderstad, they used to run a 6m horsch anyway. Has a couple of combines also, changed one this year.

Nearly have a deal done on a massey 5712 , only thing putting me off it is the size of the rims its on R34s on the rear and R24s at the front which makes it look half the tractor of a similar tractor of that power. Have looked at a few 5712s and some are on solid rims on R38s and they seem a better fit to the tractor. My question to ye would the R34s against the R38s make much difference at say the likes of slurry or even at loader work with bales as youd have more weight at the back with solid rims?
Upgrade has arrived...

Attachments

• E59890F9-45AC-4B92-B928-EFB235DF844A.jpeg
    E59890F9-45AC-4B92-B928-EFB235DF844A.jpeg
    128.1 KB · Views: 129
well wear. what made you decide to go bigger again over a 57 series? slurry work?
Its a 2016 tractor so its just what came up really. Had it narrowed down to 2 tractors a 2018 5712 or this 2016 6613 and the 6613 just had a few pros for our set up here. Hadnt intended to go as big but with a 2300G tanker and nearly all bales fed out the bigger heavier type tractor just seemed to suit better. Back end weight at bales and also Dyna 6 being the massive plus.

Its a 2016 tractor so its just what came up really. Had it narrowed down to 2 tractors a 2018 5712 or this 2016 6613 and the 6613 just had a few pros for our set up here. Hadnt intended to go as big but with a 2300G tanker and nearly all bales fed out the bigger heavier type tractor just seemed to suit better. Back end weight at bales and also Dyna 6 being the massive plus.
Well wear, lovely machine

Lovely tractor, wish u the best of luck with her, did u get her in Ireland or did she come from the uk?
Got it from Fitzpatricks Monasterevin so have back up from them sound men there deal done within a few days, had looked over in uk and contacted lads but there was actually very little coming up in that power range alot of bigger tillage tractors but not many stockman tractors also anything clean was working out as much as buying here when you add on the vat

Back