Ploughing

Not a big fan of these new skimmer stalks, stone catchers and I find it is more awkward to adjust them than the old ones.View attachment 104143View attachment 104144View attachment 104145

Was passing this evening and seen some of the field ploughed. Lots of smoke rising too. Lucky enough not from anything expensive. Those pakomats do a lovely job. See a man over my way that you know got one this year too. Leaves a lovely finish to the field

Was passing this evening and seen some of the field ploughed. Lots of smoke rising too. Lucky enough not from anything expensive. Those pakomats do a lovely job. See a man over my way that you know got one this year too. Leaves a lovely finish to the field
We bought together, only difference between the two ploughs is the depth wheels, he went for a hydraulic wheel.

We bought together, only difference between the two ploughs is the depth wheels, he went for a hydraulic wheel.
Oh I didn’t realise he changed the whole plough. Taught he just got the pakomat for his original plough.

Longest I have is 350m but a neighbour has one field 1,000m long. They split it across the middle for harvesting.

A neighbour has a field like that 1km at the longest one of the lads said it was about 10mins each way ploughing. They now break it into sections

Back