Seen for sale...

Without doubt the most discussed YouTuber on this forum of the last 12 months.
That does only one thing for he's views
I have to add that I enjoy your videos also. Particularly the machinery related ones in terms of either your reviews of machines or fixing them.

I’m also very much hoping you start working on Masseys too so I can learn a bit!

She’s all there for you…or maybe not so much :detective:

I have to say though, I have actually come to enjoy his videos like that due to the variety of stuff you see, and machinery yards you may never hear of only for him.

I’m glad too, that his videos seem to be attracting a bigger audience these days, and hope he continues to grow, as he is a far easier watch than some of the bigger farm related YouTubers who have become very monotonous and less authentic in recent times.
I have to agree with you there, I find myself recently not watching or not fully watching some of the better known farm ones.

They were never 50 km/h.

Definitely drove a 50k ts115 in September 2006. For the life if cannot remember what gearbox it had but there was no doubt it was 50k.
Reason it sticks out in my mind is that I was pulling a dump trailer ( friend of a friend needed someone for 2 days to keep a job going) and it was a rocket for the time.Do know the friend said it was a 50k machine which was pretty unusual at that time.Wasnt over revving or anything from memory.No idea what size wheels though.
Two 7840 sle’s and a ts115 sle I used to drive did a true 50k,they were sold as 40k but did 50k from new.

Lift control panel needed, manifold studs missing, could be broken in the cyl head, could have a dropped valve hence non runner..needs tyres.€€€€
Missed those bits I have to be honest but I did only give it a glance. Realistically fully running one would be what 30+ in current climate

Back