Seen for sale...

Local lad went past the other day,22miles to the mart it’s absolutely pissing down and he’s no door on his tractor,been like that at least 4 years,wouldn’t be without a door for more than a couple of days here.
That is fair stupid, how rough do you have to be to carry on like that?

Local lad went past the other day,22miles to the mart it’s absolutely pissing down and he’s no door on his tractor,been like that at least 4 years,wouldn’t be without a door for more than a couple of days here.
Broke the glass door one day hedgecutting, had 15 miles to go without it and that was more than enough.

im guessing they are looking circa 27 k ? , would they be dearer than a tumosan ? , look more upmarket

Would that have been out on one of the big stud farms. They do not seem to be worried what the neighbors think of them not buying a main brand . Your not going to to rock in there and tell them they could not afford a Fendt.

Would that have been out on one of the big stud farms. They do not seem to be worried what the neighbors think of them not buying a main brand . Your not going to to rock in there and tell them they could not afford a Fendt.

ive no idea , im not living in Tipp

i just like making uneducated guesses when it comes to price

its effectively new so i could be wrong with my 27 k guess

is that loader a quicke with armatrac paint ?

I think they're the same as a CaseIH JX but without the mainstream brand price tag, I think something in the late twenties would buy one new I heard some one with one say. Parts don't have the mark up either and fit straight on the jx

I think they're the same as a CaseIH JX but without the mainstream brand price tag, I think something in the late twenties would buy one new I heard some one with one say. Parts don't have the mark up either and fit straight on the jx

never heard that , just heard they had a perkins engine but were turkish otherwise ?

surely if its a simple repair, they can repair it and sell it for a bigger price. looked like it got a bit toasty at the back end

That tractor had an electrical fire and was claimed on the insurance. Those guys that are selling it are just a salvage company/breakers who bought it off the insurance company. They are just trying to sell it on to someone who has the expertise to repair it - their yard men would only have experience of lefty loosey rather than righty tighty iykwim?
As mentioned, it's a Claas, so the resale money mightn't be in it at that price

Back