Todays Photo

I have done Galteemore a few years ago and found it surprisingly exillirating to be at the top of it. I would love to do Carrantouhill but am afraid I am not fit enough, as time goes on I have more and more bad bearings, back, knees, hips, feet.

Carrantohill is handy enough. If you go to climb it, go up the back way, take a right at the hags teeth just before the devils ladder. Amazing lake near the top, very few people that way.

The better half was upstairs and heard a noise outside, and text me to ask what was I doing out.

I told her I was in the study, but went outside for a gander with my beretta as been a few clowns from the local town out lamping in the locality the last while.

Bumped into this fella, he had decided to take a shite in our driveway and was kicking gravel up onto a cast iron lamp post as he dug his latrine. Hate killing anything but these feckers are rampant around here the last couple of years, and doing not inconsiderable crop and pasture damage.

1C9B141A-B1FA-43ED-898F-F3F531452041.jpeg

Presume the water level rose after it got stuck? Couldnt see them sending in another machine in that water.
Was it a Friday evening and they all went home?
The Hyundai has a mulcher head so not much good to pull itself out. Hired in by OPW

Back