Todays Photo

Had a spare alloy from an 07 grand scenic with good tyre amd a spare steel wheel with new tyre but it is far end of country. But now that I think of it it was 16”. 205 55 16.
You would have been welcome to it if it is still there but it won’t do as a 16”.

Had a spare alloy from an 07 grand scenic with good tyre amd a spare steel wheel with new tyre but it is far end of country. But now that I think of it it was 16”. 205 55 16.
You would have been welcome to it if it is still there but it won’t do as a 16”.
Thanks for the thought :thumbup1: Yes, a good few cars sold here were on 16 inch rims, from what I saw when looking for the car.

That is one tidy motor! Always liked them, I think they are one of the tastiest looking estate cars too! There’s a gun metal grey black line local and it’s a beaut!
It’s a lovely car alright. My 3rd Audi. Want to change it as it’s a bit rough on the little one in the back. Big alloys and s line suspension bit harsh

It’s a lovely car alright. My 3rd Audi. Want to change it as it’s a bit rough on the little one in the back. Big alloys and s line suspension bit harsh
I’d say it’s a fairly stiff ride alright… air kit would be some job in it but a serious pain to sort and fit

Back