Winter Wheat 2021

Pacifica is almost like another pgr on the crop, it will stall growth for about 10 days, if there's a small miss anywhere you'll spot it mile away as it will be much darker green. A month later you wont find that miss( well you might because it will be full of dirt)

Same here as above. Used to wait for warm conditions but sprayed it on 25/2/19 on advice and it worked very well.

One weed I find comes through In Pacifica is knotgrass, it’s usually only where the crop is a bit weak. I have put Cameo Max in with it and it still came through.

Broadway star here for the last 10 years. Wheat every 3 seasons. A very notable reduction in wild oats on the farm over the last few years which we attribute to Broadway Star. A great herbicide IMO.

Used Pacifica last at half rate in the feb sown winter wheat , did an ok job on the grass but the missed the oats completely, crop was thin and under pressure so didn’t want to stress it anymore. The drought probably didn’t help it work as got a lot of late oat tillers.

Winter wheat mini plots have established well. The fertility after grass is showing in them. Sown mid October.

All 800 of them are new un-named varieties being tested here purely for Septoria resistance.

View attachment 88393
Look very healthy Cork. Is each variety replicated? Will they receive a standard fungicide programme or remain untreated? An ideal climate for Septoria evaluation.

Look very healthy Cork. Is each variety replicated? Will they receive a standard fungicide programme or remain untreated? An ideal climate for Septoria evaluation.
If they're being tested for resistance I would imagine no fungicide will be applied.

Back