The auction thread.

The brother bought this at an auction yesterday, hope it works now. I didn't see it yet just pictures. € 3412 including all fees
View attachment 65666
Missing one tine arm , anyone recommend a parts supplier
Ian Acheson in limerick had one scraped got a few bits for mine off him could be a spare arm here but I think it's bent.
I'll check tomorrow and if not Ill report back.
Where the lynch pin goes through the arm is prone to wear on them so might be worth welding them solid if height isn't an issue.
Roll pin where the arm comes out of the cam track wear and break over time too.
Pump some grease into the cam track of it and you should be good to go.
You got great value it looks very straight

The brother bought this at an auction yesterday, hope it works now. I didn't see it yet just pictures. € 3412 including all fees
View attachment 65666
Missing one tine arm , anyone recommend a parts supplier
We used to have one here good rake gave very little bother, got any bits I wanted from cork farm machinery they had anything I wanted in stock. Seems v good value, I sold mine for 6500.

In today's Journal, it was announced that Kelly's of Borris are having a clearance auction on July 6th. I'm sure plenty of bargains will be had...

In today's Journal, it was announced that Kelly's of Borris are having a clearance auction on July 6th. I'm sure plenty of bargains will be had...
They're still trying to get rid of the stuff from last years auction, plus vat, storage fees, appreciation value...

They're still trying to get rid of the stuff from last years auction, plus vat, storage fees, appreciation value...

I'd forgotten that they had one before but I think it was more like two years ago. Maybe it has accumulated again :laugh:

I'd forgotten that they had one before but I think it was more like two years ago. Maybe it has accumulated again :laugh:
There'd be a nice combine or two there for you to choose from, might even be some of the last crop it cut wedged in the auger. KOB sticker on the side would mean it's a good thing surely? :lol:

There'd be a nice combine or two there for you to choose from, might even be some of the last crop it cut wedged in the auger. KOB sticker on the side would mean it's a good thing surely? :lol:

Maybe those power harrows would be bought for a song :laugh:

I don't think there are any MF30 drills there :Whistle2:

that massey 6490 i think was ok i tried to buy it a few years ago and they wanted 40 plus vat
few years ago? surprised it stuck around for that long but makes you think why it was there for so long. and 40k is probably outrageous. friend of ours bought a t3 6485, got it for around 42k and it turned out to be one of mark troy's old tractors but what had it going was that it looked clean for what it had been doing for its first few years of life

few years ago? surprised it stuck around for that long but makes you think why it was there for so long. and 40k is probably outrageous. friend of ours bought a t3 6485, got it for around 42k and it turned out to be one of mark troy's old tractors but what had it going was that it looked clean for what it had been doing for its first few years of life
it was in Lacken for a few years 3800hrs was pulling a dump trailer i was told

it was in Lacken for a few years 3800hrs was pulling a dump trailer i was told
3800hrs for 40k, not bad but it pulling a dump trailer for most of it would leave you questioning that 40k then

5 mile bridge area?

Seem cheap even if there were major issues with all of them :scratchhead:

The one thing that struck me with nearly all the tractors was the lack of rubber! All prices are plus Vat too. I thought the Renault Cergos and Zetor 9641 made enough and should sell at what was offered.

Back