The auction thread.

18 X 6 doesn't have a left hand shuttle.
not that well versed on 300 series. dad mentioned if it had the 3 levers in the center, probably get somewhere with that price but even then, would have to be in spotless. either way he thinks 10-13k shouldve been enough for it

Is it true a 40k 12x12 goes slightly faster in reverse than forwards, so flat out in reverse is actually 50k....:speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless:

It's written on the bonnet 18 speedshift. I always thought them a fine box lots don't like them tho.

It is strong money for it though, even without fees etc.
It doesnt look a particularly mint one or anything, but maybe the bidders knew the tractor

The 168 and the Claas baler didn't look like bad value to me.

Yes that 5455 needs new tyres but it is a desirable enough loader tractor and didn't look stupidly priced either.

716 with new vario might have been a good buy.

You still have a chance I think....
https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/07-716-fendt/21712786

ZWYxY2I3M2I4ZDM0ZTU3MTAyNjFjMDRhYzM0ZWJiYjMvn8F2I6Vrvx_h9KRoyEN1aHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMjM0MzA3ODN8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Any prices from the wexford auction.
I didn't go but my dad bought a front end hydraulic bale grab for 160 euro. It's an unusual design with a third pole above where the bale would go, although the ram is pretty rusty. He said everything was cheap in it, and many tractors didn't sell as they didn't meet reserve.

They are cashing in the bitcoin and investing in 2850’s.... it’s a no brainier

You'd better take good care of your one now!!

Compared to what mint 10 series Ford's make at those auctions, that 2850 is about right.

It's still a dear tractor though!

I read elsewhere today that a Fendt 614 with less than 5k hours made 28k over the weekend.

You'd better take good care of your one now!!

Compared to what mint 10 series Ford's make at those auctions, that 2850 is about right.

It's still a dear tractor though!

I read elsewhere today that a Fendt 614 with less than 5k hours made 28k over the weekend.
Been told by a friend of the old man to keep the 7840 for a few years. Its a 97 tractor but lads are buying white cabs for vintage rallies a few years down the road they be lapping up the nh decal ones. Sounds like the value of the tractor be going in a few years

Back