case cvx's

is there anything in there to make her go a tad faster:whistling:, now and again if im passing another tractor id push the rev lever near all the way forward, but not fully, for a short while she will do 53-54k.

forward speed is configured using radar and tyre sizes. is it on 650's?

there are not that many CVXs out here, most CVT tractors are JDs.
From what i have been told it would seem the 170cvx has been the most reliable of all the cvxs.
I know of 6 cvx 170 that have done over 10000 hour with very little that has gone wrong with them.
150cvx seen a bit under powered and the 190cvx do have a bit of gearbox trouble.
All in all, the cvx has been a better tractor than the JD auto power, but dont seem to have the following.

there are not that many CVXs out here, most CVT tractors are JDs.
From what i have been told it would seem the 170cvx has been the most reliable of all the cvxs.
I know of 6 cvx 170 that have done over 10000 hour with very little that has gone wrong with them.
150cvx seen a bit under powered and the 190cvx do have a bit of gearbox trouble.
All in all, the cvx has been a better tractor than the JD auto power, but dont seem to have the following.
they dont have the following around here either
strange that as riverlea could sell you air if alan rogers got his teeth into you:whistling:
to put a run of tractors out for over 10years with very little changes must say a lot for the reliability,and spec for spec they would give a fendt a run for its money i recon:yes:

where abouts are you bigcat:confused1:

I put off buy the CVX and bought a second MF as the CVX Puma was not out yet.
From what has been said, well nothing really been said. The CVX Puma is looking to a good tractor to.
Hope to have a demo next year.

Launch control . . .

Make sure your cruise control preset is set to 50kph

You are at a stand still.

Hold the forward/reverse lever in the forward position.

Press cruise and lift off.

I often use it to beat cars off the lights!

I tend to set the engine revs to 1500 rpm too! Although not necessary!
Would using the pedal to get moving & then pressing the resume button be the same thing ?

ok:001_cool:

how much does the tractor increase/decrease with each press of the -+ buttons??can it be altered so you got steps like a powershift?

Up to 1 km/h - 0.05 km/h steps

1 -10 km/h - 0.1 km/h steps

10 -20 km/h - 0.5 km/h steps

over 20 km/h - 1.0 km/h steps

Just checked that!

as for phase out, the biggest model (CVX195) will run out before Christmas, smaller models continuing for at least the first half of next year.

This thread could become as long as the NH/Fiat one :001_rolleyes:

Headcase may I ask why not a nice MX 135/150?

This thread could become as long as the NH/Fiat one :001_rolleyes:

Headcase may I ask why not a nice MX 135/150?
errr dunno

summat different
cvx highrer spec,suspention et all without trying to find a 150 with what i want
i just get an itch every now and again about buying a tractor:blushing:

they are more common than ya might think, when we were on the bus to scotgrass the chat got up about the verry tractor, it turned out that within 7 or 8 rows in the bus there was 8 cvx owners, a rather high ratio i thought.
there is a fair few of them about the north, not so many round here tho, iirc i have the only one within 30 mls of me.

We needed a 150, so went for a 170 to allow for the vario draining a bit & 50K...glad we did.....most round here would be 190's, a local man had 3 190's a few years back.

We needed a 150, so went for a 170 to allow for the vario draining a bit & 50K...glad we did.....most round here would be 190's, a local man had 3 190's a few years back.
yes, id be thinkin the same, less than 170 would be a bit underpowered for what it is.
same physical size neway.

yes, id be thinkin the same, less than 170 would be a bit underpowered for what it is.
same physical size neway.

they are all slightly different weights. i have trive a lot of 15's in the last 2 years, before that an 1135 pulling a dumper and drawing silage and it seemed ok.

i would say that the 150 Gen3 is the best buy myself . . .

or a blue one if you want good value.
http://www.equipmentalley.com/main/caseihused/listing/NEW-HOLLAND-AG-TVT170/650010

startins are a good spot for CVX's, always have a good range . . . .

i also happen to know of som 2010 ex hire units if you are interested . . . :drool:

they are all slightly different weights. i have trive a lot of 15's in the last 2 years, before that an 1135 pulling a dumper and drawing silage and it seemed ok.

http://www.equipmentalley.com/main/caseihused/listing/NEW-HOLLAND-AG-TVT170/650010

i also happen to know of som 2010 ex hire units if you are interested . . . :drool:
if it had fl/pto:yes:

Would i be right in thinking that the TVT in the link is 40km?

Back