Covid 19

Why isnt Dublin in lockdown?
Numbers per 100,000 in Dublin are small, I assume we are only getting told half the story of what's going on in these factories, anyway most of Dublin seems to be on holidays at the moment, if they lock it down there would be lots of empty hotels around the country!

At a grain merchants yesterday while waiting to weigh out I went to talk to a lorry man I know, and known to other members on here too. As I approached him he said "stay away from me, I might have the thing. I have to go for a test tomorrow." I'm vexed at this boyo out and about possibly spreading the virus, pure greed that he couldn't stay at home until he got a negative test result.

At a grain merchants yesterday while waiting to weigh out I went to talk to a lorry man I know, and known to other members on here too. As I approached him he said "stay away from me, I might have the thing. I have to go for a test tomorrow." I'm vexed at this boyo out and about possibly spreading the virus, pure greed that he couldn't stay at home until he got a negative test result.

Was he wearing a mask?

A hint of closing the stable door when the horse has bolted about that... slightly amused that according to the news of the 57 new cases one was in an unknown county today, a while since I went to school but all counties had names back then.

I don't think our friends in the unsettled community are wearing masks . Unless when working :yes::Whistle2:

Had a Zoom seminar today,it was great,saved me driving to attend some 30 miles away,was supposed to be in April but COVID stopped that.

Glad to get a break from zoom. It is a great thing though. Went by the testing centre in slane today, fair few there waiting to be tested after the outbreak in a creche in Navan.

Back