Deutz Tractors

One for the Deutz fans to drool over during the Christmas...

Attachments

• 20151222_104259.jpg
    20151222_104259.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 175
  • 20151222_104315.jpg
    20151222_104315.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 185
What ever about anything else, she is one very attractive tractor. Put a weight frame on the front links and she'd look the business.

I spy a used Catros beside it.....

looking at the reg plate, being a 'G' i should know that tractor- there were a lot of big deutz users around us.

there was at least one around here towing a 10X, i think it took over from a 160/90 if not a 180/90 fiat.

That said, i'm pretty sure she's an import

looking at the reg plate, being a 'G' i should know that tractor- there were a lot of big deutz users around us.

there was at least one around here towing a 10X, i think it took over from a 160/90 if not a 180/90 fiat.

That said, i'm pretty sure she's an import

to be fair, whoever had her didn't trash her by the looks of it. Front links would lead me to think import also,

What is that Deutz going to make. I guess 10k plus vat 12300.

Maybe on second thoughts she will make 2k more.

You dont get much for 10k anymore

What is that Deutz going to make. I guess 10k plus vat 12300.

Maybe on second thoughts she will make 2k more.

You dont get much for 10k anymore

There was a similar one up there before and it was high teens!!!

Personally I wouldn't give it, the gearbox alone would frighten most....

There was a similar one up there before and it was high teens!!!

Personally I wouldn't give it, the gearbox alone would frighten most....

It was on Done deal a few weeks ago, iirc 18k incl vat, too much for a hobby /tractor run tractor, at that sort of money it would want a few months warranty.

What ever about anything else, she is one very attractive tractor. Put a weight frame on the front links and she'd look the business.

I spy a used Catros beside it.....

Indeed. Very nice looking tractor. A 5f KV behind her now and she would look the business :thumbup:

I tink you mentioned that before what was the problem with the box ?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Same one as the one in Same Titan160/90 and the Lamborghini equivalent and the Renault 160/180 / 94.

Nine speed power shift all on one joystick, some are ultra reliable, more are the complete opposite. A bit like a helicopter control!

Same one as the one in Same Titan160/90 and the Lamborghini equivalent and the Renault 160/180 / 94.

Nine speed power shift all on one joystick, some are ultra reliable, more are the complete opposite. A bit like a helicopter control!

Who made that gearbox?

we,d a same titan before wit that button powershift gearbox .. it was lovely to operate, no bothers up to 7500hrs anyway, i heard the renault ones gave trouble tho..

It was a decent box reliability wise. There were a few electronic niggles but mechanically was sound.

This was at a time when a lot of manufacturers were buying full powershift boxes from Funk, which wasn't great, and as a result a lot of boxes of this era caught a bad rep.

It was a decent box reliability wise. There were a few electronic niggles but mechanically was sound.

This was at a time when a lot of manufacturers were buying full powershift boxes from Funk, which wasn't great, and as a result a lot of boxes of this era caught a bad rep.

seem to changed a lot of these new style duezt looks machine to enjoy driving,

Back