Ford/New Holland

I thought all auto commands came with 50k.
No, they are 50k as standard, but you can take them back to 40k eco, would have saved €8/10k on the first day.

some markets 50k is illegal, and in Japan for example, its illegal to sell a unit that is even theoretically capable of any more than 35k, they get very specific build options and custom written software.

Last edited:
Sure if some came with 40k eco, might make it easier to persuade my old man to find and get one although probably be like hens teeth. He wouldnt touch a 50k tractor with 20ft pole

Hi lads,

Has anyone seen the the righthand step modified of a New Holland T6 (2017 onwards) for better access to right hand door for Hedgecutting.

Here she is in the 1960,s when Owned by Sharkeys sawmill . She was replaced by a new Volvo BM with a log grab on the front of it .
Sharkey wanted the Sycamore tree for making Veneer but my father did not want to sell it until he was shown a picture of Lady Lavery .
The father of the man that owns it now cut timber here in 1947 and it was delivered to the PhoneixPark when the country ran out of Coal due to strikes in England and the Big Freeze of 47 .
DSCN6764.JPGDSCN6765.JPG

Back