Ford/New Holland

btd-6

View attachment 86902
What is this little plug for? Thanks.
It's the on /off socket for the tractor area meter. If you have a trailed implement that lifts out of work on a ram you can connect an on / off switch to said machine to work in conjunction with the ram movements. A two core wire fitted with a jack plug then fits into the socket you ask about and switches area meter on and off each time the ram is activated lifting machine in / out of work. It be useful with things like trailed mowers, beet / potato harvesters, de-stoners etc. We once rigged one up on a de-stoner and used a foot brake light pull switch from a motor bike.

Last edited:

John6610

Ya I tried that. Thank
There's a button down at your right hand heel and I think if it's pushed in the lift arms work and pulled out the loader works or at least that's the case on my own one
Mechanic had looked at the ford that button at your heel seems to be the problem alright he thinks its broke or disconnected on the inside so there going to have a look at it on monday evening
Thanks for your help

c4l

anybody know where i can find a handbrake fora 7810. some of the teeth on the ratchet on ours is gone so we have baler twine holding it up atm

nashmach

Lovely pre-force 5000!!

Y2VmMjE3NjRkMTRhZjdiZTMwOGQ3ZWJmM2JkYTFiNWPa9BNmGSJT601v6GRNIFEqaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xNzAyOTUwNTB8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Blizzard

Lovely pre-force 5000!!

Y2VmMjE3NjRkMTRhZjdiZTMwOGQ3ZWJmM2JkYTFiNWPa9BNmGSJT601v6GRNIFEqaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXbbbob3Rvcy9waG90b18xNzAyOTUwNTB8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Nice tractor no doubt. The seller sounds like a proper tool.

nashmach

Anyone In The Market For An Immaculate TM?🤩

We may get you in a hardware shop to buy a plug!!

Bencroy

its so unnecessary to be that blunt in an add , tyre kickers will call up no matter what you put in an add , in fact they probably wont even notice what you put in it
Oh he must have been reading add on dd from a dealer near me.
Seemingly one night there was 2 bucks came to look at a tractor up the yard.price didnt suit the pair of lads and the dealer just walked over the yard.next the lights went out and the dealer went into the house and left them to make their way out.

Ó hÉidin

I’d imagine it will be bought for 30k and the 2 units restored and repaired to standard tractors.

it’s not complete enough to be special, nor complete enough to be workable.

looks to me like someone had a few beers and said ‘i’ve got an idea’ and went straight into the workshop. woke up the next day full of regret.

nashmach

Strong money for the TM in particular. If that was back over here it would be hitting 35k so in a dealers yard I'd suspect if not more.

wdah

im happy enough then as the mxm is 07. any one know where i could get a few pointers about working the controls for the 3pt linkage. does it have an up/down switch as this is what dad normally uses but i cant seem to get it to work as psoition control if u follow me.

btd-6

what age would that tm 150 be. Just curious as we paid £24500 for a mxm 140 pro, to me the mxm seems cheap
TM150 was grey chassis so I guess about 2000. Front weights sold separate. I have a nice black chassis 2002 year 150 here if you wish to come pay me the same ??

Last edited: