Ford/New Holland

Something different alright. One for @Skimmer. Not sure if if it’s a waste of two decent tractors or a good fall back in that if one of them calves the other will keep you moving.
Just a modern version of a Doe Triple D
6314480516_c554ff365d_b.jpg

I’d imagine it will be bought for 30k and the 2 units restored and repaired to standard tractors.

it’s not complete enough to be special, nor complete enough to be workable.

looks to me like someone had a few beers and said ‘i’ve got an idea’ and went straight into the workshop. woke up the next day full of regret.

Strong money for the TM in particular. If that was back over here it would be hitting 35k so in a dealers yard I'd suspect if not more.

im happy enough then as the mxm is 07. any one know where i could get a few pointers about working the controls for the 3pt linkage. does it have an up/down switch as this is what dad normally uses but i cant seem to get it to work as psoition control if u follow me.

what age would that tm 150 be. Just curious as we paid £24500 for a mxm 140 pro, to me the mxm seems cheap
TM150 was grey chassis so I guess about 2000. Front weights sold separate. I have a nice black chassis 2002 year 150 here if you wish to come pay me the same ??

Last edited:
Certainly can't be a 95 model being a prequad but maybe it wasn't registered til then? Nose cone of a smaller 40 series too as they have left the SL Dual Power decals on! Well painted up including the wheel nuts. I'd say the vat is already included in the price on that one...

sure meehan and slattery still have that "97" 8340 but had the 5 stud axle and everything else was wrong on her. was probably reg'd in 97

Would have expected it to be a quad mod for a 1995 year.
How can you tell if it's a quad mod, 5 stud front axle went in 95 but most likely an import that got a 95 reg, TM seat, 78, 82 and 8340 had the same nosecone, dualpower panels might be 7840

How can you tell if it's a quad mod, 5 stud front axle went in 95 but most likely an import that got a 95 reg, TM seat, 78, 82 and 8340 had the same nosecone, dualpower panels might be 7840
quad mods come with the button on the shuttle. something to do with how the electrics were done between the the non quad mods and ones with quad mods

quad mods come with the button on the shuttle. something to do with how the electrics were done between the the non quad mods and ones with quad mods

I don't think that is fully right but I'm open to correction. The clutchless button on the shuttle was introduced first alright.

I don't think that is fully right but I'm open to correction. The clutchless button on the shuttle was introduced first alright.
that was my interpretation to it at least. as soon as it went from linkages to cables was when they put in the button. open to correction though

that was my interpretation to it at least. as soon as it went from linkages to cables was when they put in the button. open to correction though
Fairly sure mine is all linkages, all the gears are linkages anyway and it has the clutch button on the shuttle.

Reactions: c4l
TM150 was grey chassis so I guess about 2000. Front weights sold separate. I have a nice black chassis 2002 year 150 here if you wish to come pay me the same ??

thank you for the offer but i will have to decline for now, one is enough round here. Just happy it came cheap it would seem

thank you for the offer but i will have to decline for now, one is enough round here. Just happy it came cheap it would seem
Or this one a bit expensive perhaps...

Since covid these online timed auctions are attracting a much larger audience with bidders wide and far including international clientele. They give buyers more time to decide what to pay. It appears good used tractors and machinery are becoming more expensive due to this... Good for the vendor, not so good for buyers.

SLE 40 series introduced in Nov 91 with prequad transmission. Rod linkage control from the levers and no dump button on the shuttle lever. Sept 93 saw in the SLE quadmod with cables from the levers and the button on the shuttle. Control valve solenoids moved to the outside of the box on the quadmod too...

Apparently that catalogue is dead, new one has been rolled out to dealers, don’t know when the public date is
For those who are interested

here is the new NH parts catalogue, it is also optimised to work on phones and tablets i believe

Back