how much is tillage ground making ?

Can you sell entitlements and just set land straight. The entitlements are complicating things and nobody knows what they are going to do.

Aslong as your both happy with the deal, thats all that matters. Hope it goes well

I had to compromise a little, he will put it back in grass if he decides to exit after five years but I have to buy the seed and fertiliser.

You have to know when to concede a little so I did .

I dug in on 275 but was always willing to settle for 270 so probably a reasonably good result all things considered, he's taking bales of it prior to spraying to clean off and giving me the bales at no cost ( probably no more than forty ) so that's a nice little bonus too

I had to compromise a little, he will put it back in grass if he decides to exit after five years but I have to buy the seed and fertiliser.

You have to know when to concede a little so I did .

I dug in on 275 but was always willing to settle for 270 so probably a reasonably good result all things considered, he's taking bales of it prior to spraying to clean off and giving me the bales at no cost ( probably no more than forty ) so that's a nice little bonus too
Coming out of grass, to go into grain is it?

Back