Landini tractors

You buy with your eyes open .

If it breaks in 2 halves going out the gate

You own both halves .
Good selection of stuff . 2 men very local to me bought teleporters in the last year from him . Small issues with both. But both pleased with what they got for the amount of money they parted with .

Would a 9880 not be more like 90-95 hp ?
It would, a 236 turbo I think. 98 they are angling at I presume

New spraying tractor anyone
https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/landini-9880-1997-40k/24948342

NTgxNWRmZmFmNmQ4MzEyYTNjZDM4ZDRiM2NiNGI1ZWEtrzUmHjCGkFQfk-bZHDsTaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xNDc4NDc4NTZ8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Possibly quite an honest tractor so 15k might be ok.
Would the loader be older than the tractor, probably has a good reach.

You’d think they’d show a picture or two of the back end though.

It's around the right era for the tractor but may be a few years older. The Tanco T series didn't come out till the mid 1990's I think.

I wouldn't count the loader that big on one of those. We had the very same loader here on a 4610 which is a much smaller tractor than a Blizzard!

One for the Landini enthusiasts. Rare to find an 11 year old tractor with 843 hours.
What are these Landini Visions like reliability wise?

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/landini-vision-105-843-hours/25733542

ZTdiOGE2ZDM3ZGUwMWRhOTkxOWQ1NTZhZDhmNjFlZmWt2OQhcRPokwFts-qAL3H9aHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xNTQ2MTA1MzB8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

I'd agree with @Reggie. Assessment there. Very straightforward tractor, build quality took a dip during the Ghibli and Mythos years, was back good again around that time.

Basically a 9880 with a face-lift, that's a basic spec model with no electrics but then again less to give trouble. All round, id say that would be a good buy

I'd agree with @Reggie. Assessment there. Very straightforward tractor, build quality took a dip during the Ghibli and Mythos years, was back good again around that time.

Basically a 9880 with a face-lift, that's a basic spec model with no electrics but then again less to give trouble. All round, id say that would be a good buy

I'd agree with the first part but they are more like a Blizzard than a 9880 in my view. Manual shuttle would be rare enough on them and that one looks well shod too.

I'd expect no less than €32k based on what I've been told for other examples.

I'd agree with the first part but they are more like a Blizzard than a 9880 in my view. Manual shuttle would be rare enough on them and that one looks well shod too.

I'd expect no less than €32k based on what I've been told for other examples.

26k sterling (Inc vat) I believe. It would leave it at just under 30k in euro. (Saw a price on it on another site).

Back