Landini tractors

Hi, I wondered what people’s experience of the land power range was? I was considering looking for a 135 about 5-8 yrs old and wanted to know what to look out for or what people think of them
Thanks

Hi, I wondered what people’s experience of the land power range was? I was considering looking for a 135 about 5-8 yrs old and wanted to know what to look out for or what people think of them
Thanks

In a nutshell not as good as the older Legends.

Unfortunately that was around the time Landini, started to price themselves out of the market as well compared to other more established players.

Thanks
Agree with what nash has said, but up to 2013 not a bad tractor. Few of them around here have good service.

Personally I wouldn't go top, I'd got techno. The 3 speed power shift isn't the most refined and can give trouble. I was at one during the summer, I got it 90% right but just couldn't get it perfect, (jumpy clutch and not changing right, got it fairly sorted but there was an intermittent fault be it once a day or once a week, where there would randomly be a delay in letting up the clutch and the tractor actually doing anything)

Stick with techno, they have a dry clutch. Around 1100 for it but not a big job to change. Just make sure the pto is working without too much grinding. Same with the shuttle. They're basic like and not overly burdened with creature comforts, but they do what they say on the tin for low initial cost and low running costs.

I've yet to see anything to touch them for traction. A lot of bnm workers and bog men would contend there was only one tractor better on the bog than the Fiat 110-90, and that was the landini 10000

Thanks, would you avoid completely or just watch for those issues? I seen the below at the weekend and was considering going to look. Want something reliable, bit of comfort and easy to operate for son. Part time farmers so reliability is the key

https://www.donedeal.ie/view/25689359
Landini Tractor

Thanks, would you avoid completely or just watch for those issues? I seen the below at the weekend and was considering going to look. Want something reliable, bit of comfort and easy to operate for son. Part time farmers so reliability is the key

https://www.donedeal.ie/view/25689359
Landini Tractor

No I wouldn't, if I was in the market for that size of a tractor I'd certainly consider one.

That's a techno. Manual shuttle, manual Pto, manual gears and manual lift. There's very little to go wrong with them like.

No I wouldn't, if I was in the market for that size of a tractor I'd certainly consider one.

That's a techno. Manual shuttle, manual Pto, manual gears and manual lift. There's very little to go wrong with them like.

And not often you would see a full Techno spec too, often they are a mix of them. @fgc definitely worth a look.

Anyone here seen a 7 series landini in the flesh yet?. I was shown a picture of a 7-210 lately and it didn't look to bad at all.

Or is the loader included in the price. If it is, I dont think it would be the worst of purchases tbh.

That's a good point, I was assuming the loader was included, if not its pricey but externally at least it's very clean!!

Back