The older masseys

she was. The regulator valve had been reassembled completely wrong the diesel shop it was last sent to which was supposed to completely strip the pump and rebuild it aswell as test it, instead they just tested it and charged yourman around 300 euro for it. They simply fired plungers, springs and all down at the bottom of the end plate under the sleeve, a total disgrace. I took it apart and re assembled it myself correctly and now she's running like a clock.View attachment 101819
Still to this day I’m a big fan of the 6.354,saw a sad sight the other day,one with a huge hole in the block,I’ll get a picture when I’m next at it.

274153064_10158609296663201_5982567987569262598_n.jpg

At least it looks better but surely nobody paying this money ?? 9,500

I’m betting there is an orbital there also and doubt the square axle original.

The gaudy grey paint , instead of Silver Mist spits at me , nearly as much as the 2 x " 165" stickers...

However bad tractor prices have gone , wouldn't 5 maybe 6 at a contorted stretch, be every shilling of it ?

At least it looks better but surely nobody paying this money ?? 9,500

I’m betting there is an orbital there also and doubt the square axle original.
the paint ruins it, look to be original enough apart from that, square axle looks out of place unless it was re padded at some stage of its life with the early cladding, I'd say 7500 would be more like what that tractor is worth in today's market

I might be totally wrong, but I can see these type of tractors slipping away back in price in the near future
A lot were being bought as a hobby, for road runs, tipping around with a transport box etc, because lads had spare cash knocking about, something that Is going to get a lot scarcer now.

Back