Valtra Valmet

Having owned both 4f conventional and reversible, I can't see why anyone would buy a new conventional.
It won't be breaking up but will.still require money spent on it after a few days work.
Presumably it's mostly for reseeding work in that part of the world which means levelling in furrows has to be done well,for tillage not so much.
Maybe he is afraid to buy a reversible but I presume 20k would buy a very decent s/h and lots of them available for a lot less.
I have one to sell myself that's worth less than 10k ,not very pretty but I'd take it out any day over a conventional

Having owned both 4f conventional and reversible, I can't see why anyone would buy a new conventional.
It won't be breaking up but will.still require money spent on it after a few days work.
Presumably it's mostly for reseeding work in that part of the world which means levelling in furrows has to be done well,for tillage not so much.
Maybe he is afraid to buy a reversible but I presume 20k would buy a very decent s/h and lots of them available for a lot less.
I have one to sell myself that's worth less than 10k ,not very pretty but I'd take it out any day over a conventional

20k would buy a near mint reconditioned plough from Mike Roche and have a nice bit of change left over. I know what I'd be doing anyway!

It would be 98% reseeding grassland around here, small bits of corn and maybe that nonsense "bird cover"
Weight would be a consideration, mostly marginal heavy land.

Poacher turned gamekeeper...

You've seen the light .

Not at all, they served us well here over the years but this year would have been a serious test without it. When you plough the same acreage in a little with a half a day compared to a long full day before you soon realise - especially this year.

Back