2wd drive tractors

even better:eek:

717890mirrorCAQCSLGK.jpg

And I used to think the 2wd 6700 I drove for a contractor was stupid looking :D

How you'd get that to put down the power is beyond me. Converting it to 4wd would probably cost a small fortune.

Saw this lady in the local mart today. Thought it clean enough. No plates, an early model, [MENTION=3698]Spanner[/MENTION]?uploadfromtaptalk1438966115820.jpg

Sent from my GT-S7580 using Tapatalk

Ps, it wouldnt belong to a neighbour of yours , [MENTION=3305]Diesel[/MENTION]-power? Saw him there, but didnt think he had any cattle now .

Jeepers that's a big tractor for 2wd! For the money spent surely 4wd wasn't going to be much more? If anything might have been less because surely she'd be a special order like that?
The Americans do like buying tractors that are far too big for what they need though, they just run them with less revs going a few gears higher, less pressure!

Ps, it wouldnt belong to a neighbour of yours , [MENTION=3305]Diesel[/MENTION]-power? Saw him there, but didnt think he had any cattle now .

He certainly does have one of those [MENTION=4579]jf 850[/MENTION] and it does look like his. I think he still has a few cattle on his own side of the road if you follow me?;).

Saw this lady in the local mart today. Thought it clean enough. No plates, an early model, [MENTION=3698]Spanner[/MENTION]?View attachment 31282

92-94 I would think. I think the New Holland badge on the front cowl must have been fitted at a later date, would have been Ford originally I would have thought.

92-94 I would think. I think the New Holland badge on the front cowl must have been fitted at a later date, would have been Ford originally I would have thought.

Bit odd there is no Dual Power or Powestar stickers either.

If it DPs neighbours tractor, he told me it didn't have Dual-Power. I haven't been ever on the tractor. He swapped a SQ 2 wd 7610 and acouple of grand for it , off a lad down past Spanner. I think its a very early model. Know less than nothing about them myself, but wouldn't mind a tidy 7740 or even a 7840.

It was probably given a bit of a paint job as they had a habit of shedding the top coat, 'tis rough looking between glass missing, dragged steps, cockeye mirror and headlight, bonnet out of line, battery cover gone. Front badge would have been Ford as you say, NH logo appeared with the blue roof grey chassis models.

Back